Vila do Conde So, this is pretty late, but here it is nonetheless. We had some really cool ideas for expanding this, but that will have to come later.
http://vintagegoodness.com/2015/12/ See below for the game and some instructions (you’ll need them).
Here’s what you need to know:
- First off, bring a friend. No single player and no users means you might be waiting a long time.
- All pieces move for the most part like regular chess.
- The second piece to a square will capture the first piece if they are opposing.
- The second piece to a square will be stopped if the first piece is the same color.
- If the second piece to enter is a knight of the same color:
- If the first piece is a lower rank (rook or pawn), the first piece is sacrificed.
- If the first piece is a higher or equal rank (knight, bishop, queen, king), the entering knight is sacrificed.
- Pawns can only attack diagonally forward during the time that an enemy is present in the that square.
- Pawns will die if they try to attack a higher rank head on.
- First side to eliminate the opposing king wins.